Practice Areas


U.S. Permanent Residence and Green Cards

U.S. Citizens and Lawful Permanent Residents can petition for certain family members to obtain their green cards in order to move to the U.S. permanently.

Naturalization and Citizenship

Naturalization is the process to become a U.S. Citizen. Most Lawful Permanent Residents may apply for naturalization after five years. A Lawful Permanent Resident spouse of a U.S. Citizen, may apply after three years, assuming additional requirements are met.

K-1 Fiance Visas

The K-1 Fiancé Visa allows a U.S. Citizen to bring over his or her fiancé to the U.S. to get married. After getting married, the K-1 applicant can then apply for a green card.

Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA)

Certain undocumented individuals who entered the U.S. as children may be eligible to receive a two-year work permit and temporary deferment from removal.